Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I need a new name
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're planning to visit a friend in Cheyenne, WY in early April as part of a 2 week road trip. Would the trails in the Fort Collins area be rideable that time of year? Could snow or overly wet trails be an issue? Any advice on where to ride is appreciated.
If there is another thread covering this issue I'm sorry for asking again. A search turned nothing up.

·
Registered
207 Posts
We're planning to visit a friend in Cheyenne, WY in early April as part of a 2 week road trip. Would the trails in the Fort Collins area be rideable that time of year? Could snow or overly wet trails be an issue? Any advice on where to ride is appreciated.
If there is another thread covering this issue I'm sorry for asking again. A search turned nothing up.
I rode Curt Gowdy state park west of Cheyenne this year in late April and it was good. Just depends on the type of weather we have in the Spring, could be wet or dry. Ft Collins often dries out in between snow or rain storms so again, depends on the weather when you come into town. Front range trails, including Ft Collins are often rideable most of the year. Hope this helps.:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.