Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

My girlfriend and I will be visiting some friends in Lexington, SC, over the March break and while we are down there I was hoping to ride a few trails. Can anybody recommend some good singletrack in that area?

Thanks,
Struan

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Long Cane Horse Trail. It is b/n Greenwood and Abbeville.

Hour or so from Lexington. Great ride. Big loops down there.

Lynches Woods in Newberry. I haven't been there in years but always enjoyed it. About 8ish miles there.

·
Paste eater
3,722 Posts
seenvic said:
Lynches Woods in Newberry. I haven't been there in years but always enjoyed it. About 8ish miles there.
I was there in September for the first time. It It sucked. Seems as though it doesn't get much traffic. Leaves, pine needles and limbs everywhere. Terrain was pretty vanilla too.

I'd go to FATS and Haribson. Lots of smooth fast and stuff at FATS. Harbison is close by Columbia standards and is pretty alright. Again, nothing to challenging. Be sure and ride Spider Woman.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Skeir - I live here in Lex. Harbison is pretty close and a decent ride considering its proximity. FATS is the best trail you'll find nearby. You can drive to Manchester or Newberry for a little change of pace but since you're just in town for a little while I'd say stick to Harbi or FATS. Feel free to PM if you want to talk details...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.