Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be visiting SF and I always like to visit bicycle shops. Are there any really cool ones? I am certainly visiting (and probably spending money at) Purple Skunk Long boards, and would also like to visit any Ducati / cafe/ rat bike shops.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Another vote for Roaring Mouse, especially if you're a visitor. Its right at Chrissy Field with a great view of the Golden Gate Bridge. They carry Intense, Pivot and a few other high end brands. Since you'd be in that area, you can take a short and nice walk to the Sports Basement. A very cool, outdoor store that has great prices on North Face, snow sports, shoes and they also have a nice bike department. They have plenty of accessories while featuring brands such as BMC, Felt and Cannondale.

Not that far from there is Big Swingin Bikes. Not the biggest store in the world, but its filled with quality bikes (Yeti and Giant).

·
Registered
689 Posts

·
ballbuster
12,718 Posts
I will be visiting SF and I always like to visit bicycle shops. Are there any really cool ones? I am certainly visiting (and probably spending money at) Purple Skunk Long boards, and would also like to visit any Ducati / cafe/ rat bike shops.
What... not going to ride? Bring your clothes and minimal gear, and meet up with us NorCal'ers. We'll lend you a bike and you can sample some local flavor.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.