Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I'm up from Cali for the week and brought my bike. I could ride in the Eugene area or the Portland area on Saturday morning. The last time I was up here I rode Browns Camp which was really fun. I'm up for suggestions of where to ride. Looks like the weather is going to be good. :) I normally ride between 16-23 miles at a medium pace.

·
Registered
590 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
General Coonskins said:
Hey mtb_g33k, I am planning to ride on Sat & Sun this week, pace will be casual but fun, and probably in the 13-20 mile range. Email me at bikinjoe<@>clearwire<dot>net if you want to hook up in the Eugene area. Email by Friday at 2pm.

Richard
General - Thanks for the invite. Unfortunately I didn't check this post last night and headed back up to the Portland area. I'll hit you up next time I'm in the Eugene area. I heard there is a lot of really good riding there.

Red - Thanks for the invite. Where do I meet ya at and what time? I'm staying in West Linn so let me know where to meet you at and I'll follow you up to the trail head.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.