Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About 5 of us are visiting Phoenix from San Diego for New Years. Too much eating and drinking over Christmas have lead us to choose hardcore trail riding away from home over another party.

Wednesday early afternoon South Mountain is on the agenda; we want to play on the waterfall again and see what other big rocky stuff is out there. Any suggestions?

We'd probably be pretty happy to go back to South Mt. on Thursday before heading home, but wouldn't mind an alternate recommendation. We're all fit and will have 5-6" bikes with arm and leg armor, but no torso gear or full face helmets this time around.

Thanks,

Chris

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Geronimo is fastest and "flowiest" trail on South IMO, but it's more of a shuttle ride. If you're not short on time, look for a News Years day shuttle thread.

Another option would be to check out all the work that's been done at NRA, which is 30-40 min drive from South. If you're not aware of NRA, check the thread out. It's the dirt disney land.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I live here in AZ and right now the thread isn't working on my computer, but I've looked threw it some before and maybe it was just late or something but I never saw where its at. I want to go out there sometime though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.