Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Parking Lot Poser
515 Posts
Westwoods in Guilford or rockland which i believe is in Madison. Looks like they are both on Trailforks, and I would assume mtb project as well.... Rockland is a cool place, and I thought they had a Facebook page

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I ended up going to millers pond. Great trails. But everyone there was talking up Rockland. Definitely hit that up next. Any loops or favorite trails I need to hit?

·
Registered
79 Posts
I love Rockland. I like most every trail. Faves, I guess, are Erratica, Rishy, Thunderdome, Dirt Church, and Dark Side. For a real challenge (at least for me), Northern Exposure.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
From Rte 79 lot...mess around in the skills park then go up Red to Thunderdome, either take Dirt Church or Beyond Thunderdome both are great. Then Dark Side, Bambi, Erratica, Rishy, then Red back down. That's about a 12 mile loop and a couple hrs. I've done Mag 5 and Northern Exposure too but that loop is great to get the feel for the place.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.