Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
keylay said:
Hey guys! Coming from Houston to Fruita on Wednesday/Thursday. I'll be entering Colorado from Trinidad on I-25. What's the fastest and most dry route? 50 from Pueblo or 70 from Denver?
I would also say Hwy 50 but I would not drive to Pueblo. Get off at Walsenberg and take Hwy 69 to Hwy 50 at Cotopaxi or Texas Creek. Hwy 50 out of Pueblo gets very twisty and slow. Hwy 69 is fairly staight and fast be sure and get gas in Walsenberg not many options on 69.

·
Registered
96 Posts
How is the weather looking for this weekend? Accu-Weather doesn't isn't making it look to great. I'm outside of Denver and contemplating coming out. (would like to)

·
Long Live Long Rides
397 Posts
Gotta Love Spring

It's snowing right now in GJ....
supposed to get nothing but colder for about 30 hours. My wife is running a 5k on Sat and is not happy. Although it is supposed to be done raining by then,it looks to be chilly.

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
BetterThanAliens said:
How is the weather looking for this weekend? Accu-Weather doesn't isn't making it look to great. I'm outside of Denver and contemplating coming out. (would like to)
Snowing now but looks much better for tomorrow ,Saturday, and Sunday. Will be chilly but precip chances are minimal for the weekend. If you come out tomorrow you may need to ride Rabbit Valley. Trails should be drying out by Saturday. By Sunday all trails should be ok if we don't get rain or snow on Friday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts