Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
visiting bentonville, AR this weekend

the girl needs to pick up her mother in bentonville this weekend so im thinkin of doin some ridein while im there. i hear theres killer stuff up in fayetteville, or close to it, a short trip up the road. anyone wanna play tour guide? xc or tech trail is my game, bein old and havin no lungs is my name. im slow goin up but once there ill let it rip.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I wish I knew Fayetteville like I know the local trails around here. I live in Little Rock (2.5-3 hours from Fayetteville). I have a Turner and I read the Turner boards all the time. I wish I could have gone to Colorado this summer. I looks and sounds like you had a good time.:)

·
Not dead yet, just playin
910 Posts
Alaska??? ;)

Don't know anything about the trails in Bentonville, AR, but I have one request:

Find the guy in charge of bikes for Wally-World and kick him in the nads!

Thank you,

op

·
12,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
very cool! itll be good to ride with yous guys. times gettin short folks so lets make this happen. as far as i know, ill be open sat and or sun most anytime. pm me for a cell #.

·
12,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanx for the reminder gtl. those are the places i found when lookin at the ride situatoin last year but decided to bring the road bikes instead. not this time bruthah! the question remains: who wants to ride? this is the perfect oppertunity to be faster than the other guy. brag to yer friends! meet and impress new women. dont miss out on this golden piece of mtbr history!

·
12,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
change of plans

we didnt make it out tonight so sat is out. ill be around sun and now maybe monday as well. ill check back in sat night/ sun am to see if anythings shakin on here.

this ones for you mr whiskers:

Attachments

·
12,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i is here!

just got up, let odus out and now im ready to ride. gonna be a clp hours till i blast off for the tour du bike shops, then its trail time baby! ill check my mail, pm's and this thread and this thread: http://p073.ezboard.com/fbikearkansasmessageboardfrm6.showMessage?topicID=538.topic before i go.

ps. $13 for a case of fat tire at the border beer store! weeeeeeeeeeee! cheap enough to make brauts with. yummy!

·
12,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
got a suggestion for syllamo, too far east and south for this trip but damn it looks sweet!

still waitin for ridin partners to call and guide me around. gettin hotter by the hour so i may have to bail and do my own thing tomorrow. thinkin i might try lake leatherpanties mon am. till then theres some moto jumps just on the other side of the fence. hmmmmm......

local shops are scarce in these parts. 1 is a nice high end shop ive visited before but closed sun and mon then closed to the buyin public on wed to catch up with the work load. another seems to be a recombent shop/meat wholesaler (no kiddin folks) that returned my call while out on a ride and invited me over durrin sun biz hours but warned me they dont answer the phone. the other is mia today and goes straight into voicemail when i called. curious all in all.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.