Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A coworker and I will be in Anaheim for a convention at the end of this month and are looking for a good trail to ride one of the days. We also need a shop recommendation that is close to the trail head and also rents bikes. I know I might be asking a lot....but please help! Thanks.

·
Registered
47 Posts
tk's advice is right on. don't bother looking anywhere else.

rent your bike at the path and check out geoladders or ask someone at the path about a trail.

as far as switchback goes... they are a good shop with a decent selection of bikes, but the path is the best shop in the region and they have a very high end selection of bikes. they have excellent mechanics on hand and every one of the employees rides, and rides well.

hawk

·
Registered
60 Posts
Trails within 20-30 minutes from Anaheim:

1.Peter's Canyon
2.Santiago Oaks
3.Weir Canyon
4.Fullerton loop
5.Chino Hills
6.Whiting Ranch
7.Cooks corner

a little further south:

8.Aliso Woods
9.Crystal Cove
10.San Juan

and further north:

11.Turnbull Canron/Rose Hills
12.Del Cerro Park/Palos Verdes
13.JPL
14.Kenter

After typing that short list, it reminded me of how fortunate we are in So Cal to have all these trails. Those are the ones that I have ridden and can think of off the top of my head. However, there is a grip more.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
ricer said:
A coworker and I will be in Anaheim for a convention at the end of this month and are looking for a good trail to ride one of the days. We also need a shop recommendation that is close to the trail head and also rents bikes. I know I might be asking a lot....but please help! Thanks.
What days are you coming out? If I'm around, I'll do what I can to show you around.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.