Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday was my first time riding at Virginia Key. I must say I was impressed with trails. Tons of fun. My Halo Twin Rails seemed to grip well, maybe because of the light rain packing down the loose stuff? Really exposed my lack of endurance. Hopefully running SS will help me with conditioning.

·
"THE RIDE IS MY CHURCH"
967 Posts
Virginia Key

Juat keeping up the info...The Park is undergoing some tremendous additions to the already beautiful trails.. It has an excellent collection of beginner, intermediate and advanced trails...There's allso a new track/trail under development and is underway to being one of the nicest trails in South Florida... The amaizing potential of this park is only held back by the amount of time the volunteers have time to donate...I guess this goes for most Parks...
Anyways come by and ride the trails and see for youself...Any and all imput is always welcome as the more riders come, the better the trails can be...Love the sport...Live to ride

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.