Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be in Virginia Beach with friends in mid-August and was wondering if someone can suggest some good places for single track riding? I will also need to rent a bike in the area since I figure that is easier than transporting mine. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Closest good riding is about 1-1.5 hours NW, in the Williamsburg area. Also, no real place to rent bikes around here, as far as I know. Check out evma, then local biking association, for trails and whatnot. There's some really fun, rolling singletrack at freedom park, the local favorite.

·
Registered
34 Posts
If you do travel the hour to williamsburg

There are two pretty nice rides at Freedom Park and York River State Park. In total about 25 miles of single track and some great stunts built at freedom. No help on the bike rental.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the help guys. I will continue to try and track down a place to rent a bike since I still think that will be more practical.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Penny and everyone else, thanks again for your help. It is really appreciated it. If any of you ride in the area I will let you know in advance when I will be there and perhaps run into on the trails.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts