Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Freeriding Feline
2,548 Posts
Great shot. Do you have more? I like to look at these places I've never been to and hope to get there some day!

·
Registered
182 Posts
uh- you gotta work on your skills.................photoshop skills that is...

also the camera is just held at an angle--so according to the plants growing at an angle.....that means you are struggling climbing on a flat........which splains the "virgin" stuff i guess.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
rogueturtle said:

also the camera is just held at an angle--so according to the plants growing at an angle.....that means you are struggling climbing on a flat........which splains the "virgin" stuff i guess.
are you saying this is photoshopped, or he cant edit his pics. what you said didnt make much sense

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
rogueturtle said:
im saying photoshopped. Virgin Photoshop. Virgin bike skills Napolean.
ok, the op is a photoshop master.

explain the matching light angles on the rider and the mountains, very hard to do unless its not photoshopped, explain the shadow next to the take off that corespnods to the lighting and rider position, explain the lack of "aroura" around the rider frequent when cutting a rider out of another picture due to blending colors.

come back and put down other peoples photography when you know what your talking about junior...unless you can show me an idetical backdrop with a different rider

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
its not photo shoped

i dont even know how to get to photo shop on my computer

ask SMT thats my bike and me on it in virgin

thanks free rider
some pll just dont have respect here

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
hardtailll said:
its not photo shoped

thanks free rider
surprisely the kid can ride like that...I would have never thought photoshop...he is more then capable

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
rogueturtle said:

not cool...unless you have facts........I know for a fact this kid can ride this stuff....and the photos are legit

in the future give the rider the benefit of the doubt...

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
hardtailll said:
its not photo shoped

thanks free rider
not a problem, i dislike people who seriously (as compared to just messing around) put down other people's riding when they have legit photos proving they can do as they say, in this case ride.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.