Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
carpe mañana
7,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hehe :D. Yep, definatelly noone's gonna be buying this thing for components' sake.

·
Outcast
8,588 Posts
lidarman said:
I must have a disorder, cuz that bike design has a phallic nature to it.
imagine the fun you could have with that shock. A visit to the local "sex shop", pick up a phallic "aid", and slip it over the shock before a ride. You might meet some interesting women out on the trail!

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
Sweet - Orange ones! Hey BZ - they have gold ones too!
Those are better than the neuticles and much cheaper too. Now I can take my nuts riding with me:D

·
Outcast
8,588 Posts
lidarman said:
That is a brilliant idea! Couple that with a set of these under the seat!

http://www.nutsfortrucks.com/

I actually saw one of those nut sacks on a trailer hitch of some big bad cowboy truck when my wife and I went to the movies over in westminster once. She couldn't freakin believe it. I told her it was to make up for the lack of a sack by the owner.

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
Renegade said:
I actually saw one of those nut sacks on a trailer hitch of some big bad cowboy truck when my wife and I went to the movies over in westminster once. She couldn't freakin believe it. I told her it was to make up for the lack of a sack by the owner.
Well I was actually going to get some for my bike...they are $14 though. But I do think it dope to ride around with them and then do stuff like Horsethief bench!...a little *******, but more appropriate on a mountain bike than anything.

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
Well I ordered some too. One for me and one for a gag next ride (talk about mojo)...the best tech rider that day will get a pair attached to their seat seat. hehehehe

plus a fellow at work ordered one.

·
Pixie Dust Addict
3,368 Posts
Just sold my Stinger today for more than the $800 that guy's asking. The Stinger is a great X-C race bike and good for all day rides where there the descents don't cause you to pucker up too much. It has little bob out of the saddle, it's a great climber, and the frame weighs about 5.5 lbs. This bike was the gold standard for lightweight X-C frames for a couple of years (probably from 1998-2001).

Oh well, back to being 2TurnersNotEnough.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.