Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know much about them? I got two listed on ebay and have had offers thrown at me and don't know if i should take them.

I have a 83 cinelli in mint condition with 50 year anniversry campy super record parts.

And a 82 Guerciotti with nuovo record, also mint.

I listed them at 250 and just let them go but someone offered me 750 of the cinelli. Should i take it? I have no idea about the value.

·
Registered
554 Posts
no. let the auction complete.

rarely should ebay sellers accept offers; 99% of the time, the offers are below market value and take advantage of unknowledgeable sellers.

fyi: 50th anniversary groups are worth a lot, up to 3k for new.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
not to be picky, but isn't this SPAM? I've seen people blasted for doing this and not taking out an ad. or is it because it's road bikes? I really don't mean to cause a stir, I'm just curious..

·
VRC Hound
4,275 Posts
nor_cal_rider said:
Greetings -

Any ideas what a '72 Gitane TdF might be worth? It has the suntour groupo and is in great condition.

Any opinions helpful.

Bruce in Redding, CA
Put it on Ebay with a $0.99 starting bid and no reserve and in 7 days you will know exactly what it is worth.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.