Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Since I am the guy putting the CycleO de MayO event on up here, and I needed a Sunday Event, after the Bike in Movie Theater and full moon ride, I am adding a 'Vintage Bike Rally" to Sundays Program May 6th. I am still Working with Billy to possible screen Klunkerz, and it is looking hopefull, so anyone interested in heading north in May?

Let me know

Happy Trails, CT

·
Registered
5,992 Posts
I Klunkerz viewing would be really cool.

It will be nice to meet some of the northern Idaho and Spokane guys.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jack lantern said:
Could someone get me up to speed on this? I'm in western WA and so far this is soundin' good :thumbsup:
The Idea is a great weekend of riding , and what happens on the trail stays on the trail... till the next campfire anyway. The Idea was to offer some great rides, have some demo bikes from the local shops, skills clinics for some folks new to the sport, folks planning on hitting the 24 hour race in Spokane can use it for a warm up Bernard is a pretty nice 20 mile loop that provides a 9 mile singletrack downhill, that will then tie in to the singletrack poker fun run for a 40 mile ride for the folks going for it,, 16 18 miles for the poker run, which is 98 percent singletrack. There is something for everyone. I have been working with Billy Savage to show " Klunkerz" at a bike in Movie Theater. If that falls through there will be other Bike oriented movies, as well as night runs on the north side trails I am adding a vintage bike rally / ride for Sunday to cap off the weekend :)
Contact me through a pm, or email and I can fill in the rest of the blanks .

Attachments

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
heck yeah

Rob M. said:
Sounds good. Looks like I need to rent a trailer.
Rob, if you've got room in the van of yours after you've loaded your bikes then swing by and pick me up ; ) This sounds like a damn good time to me ! Great job Capt !

hhmmm, now what bike to bring.

later, Chad

·
Registered
268 Posts
nwmtb said:
Rob, if you've got room in the van of yours after you've loaded your bikes then swing by and pick me up ; ) This sounds like a damn good time to me ! Great job Capt !

hhmmm, now what bike to bring.

later, Chad
I say bring them all. That is why I need a trailer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.