Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone gonna hassle you if you park & ride from the shopping center? Last time I visited the 3 closest TH were all full up. Have a park pass, just looking for more convenient parking options. thanks!

·
Registered
Pivot Switchblade 29er
550 Posts
I always utilize street parking somewhere along Canyon Circle Drive near the Red Agave Resort, and then hop onto Slim Shady right by the "resort" grounds. I could see that getting filled up on some days, though.

·
Registered
7,676 Posts
Anyone gonna hassle you if you park & ride from the shopping center? Last time I visited the 3 closest TH were all full up. Have a park pass, just looking for more convenient parking options. thanks!
If your referring to the same lot the Bean is in then yes there are some militant shop owners there that will hassle you. Use nearby surface streets or the lot behind the town shops down by Jacks Canyon Rd. There's a big parking lot in the back. It's a bit further of an approach but the upside is a nice warm-up before jumping on Slim Shady which has gotten considerably harder the last year or so.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I need to check out these parking spots next time I drive up there. I usually start early and by the time I get done, it's impossible to ride across 179 to get back to the Bell Rock TH. I seriously waited 15 minutes last time I rode Slim Shady/Hiline area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts