Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Wow as someone that just put up one of these threads I really don't find it funny. I am some what new to mountain biking so I was so overwhelmed buy finding a tire. That I came here for a little guidance. I just think that this is why a lot of people are so afraid to ask questions. They may be simple questions or even dumb questions to someone with experience but as a "noob" they are confusing and sometimes you just don't know where to get the answers with out getting flamed for it. I guess this isn't that place in the wheel and tire forum.

·
Braille Riding Instructor
1,146 Posts
Ah, relax--it's all in good fun. I'm part of the joke, too.

I'm sure you've noticed by now how common questions/threads like ours are. Some posters are eager to help, others are not, but we should all be able to laugh, right?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Watched it again and it the only thing I found funny was that I am currently wearing a burnt orange long sleeve with a pair of jeans and a blue hat..........Maybe thats why I didnt find it funny it hit a little to close to home.

·
I need skills
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
been there done that

I've asked tire questions too. Take comfort in that this is a stand alone post, not a response to anybody's query, (that would be kinda mean, maybe still funny, but unfairly so). I am sure you got very polite and good responses to the questions in your posts, right? Once you buy your 12th set of tires you'll be in on the joke too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.