Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Mobility Now!
52 Posts
pro said:
Thats awesome. Never heard that version of that song though...
me neither and I hope never to again. That vid was rad, but the music suxxxxxxxxxx. I am not a green chili fan to begin with though so maybe its just me but. But I know music pretty well so maybe not. That version was even worse than the green chilis and thats saying something. So I just muted my speakers and then the vid was grea.

Thanks for posting. I need to check this trail out.

·
Banned
3,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
AdventureQuest said:
me neither and I hope never to again. That vid was rad, but the music suxxxxxxxxxx. I am not a green chili fan to begin with though so maybe its just me but. But I know music pretty well so maybe not. That version was even worse than the green chilis and thats saying something. So I just muted my speakers and then the vid was grea.

Thanks for posting. I need to check this trail out.
Aw, come on. At least they changed the lyrics from California centric to NY. :D

You don't like Pennywise or Dropkick Murphys (the next two tunes)? I thought I was too old.

·
Mobility Now!
52 Posts
schnauzers said:
Aw, come on. At least they changed the lyrics from California centric to NY. :D

You don't like Pennywise or Dropkick Murphys (the next two tunes)? I thought I was too old.
Yes I like both those guys but I muted my speakers during that awful green chili song so I didn't catch them but I'll watch it again with the speakers on. Is it really them or another wierd cover song? I hope not. Its like when you buy a record from Ktel thinking your getting sonegs you want but there just songs you know but the band is just wierd and lowsy and its a big bummer.

·
Banned
3,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Exodus11 said:
i want!! lol where is that?
A report was posted here by Anthony Sloan last week.

Golden Gate Canyon State Park in Colorado. Keep in mind, you have to earn it. Well, you can shuttle it but where's the pain in that?

BTW, it's twice as long as what you see in the video and there are a LOT more trails than that which add some tech. I like some smooth flowing stuff every now and then.

·
Banned
3,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
AdventureQuest said:
Yes I like both those guys but I muted my speakers during that awful green chili song so I didn't catch them but I'll watch it again with the speakers on. Is it really them or another wierd cover song? I hope not. Its like when you buy a record from Ktel thinking your getting sonegs you want but there just songs you know but the band is just wierd and lowsy and its a big bummer.

It's a weird cover tune from "Before They Were Punk" or some compilation like that.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts