Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Nice video Todd. Is most of that out east or here in CO? We'll have to go boarding this winter even though Im not too much into the whole jibbing/park thing, lol. Im more of a bowl/steeps/trees kinda person.

·
eci
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kitchenware said:
Good video. I haven't been on a board in 3 years, but rode for 7-8 before that. Makes me wanna ride again.

FYI, I'm about to get into the helmet cam thing again. We should all put together some FR footage.
i would love to get some helmet cam footage going. My vid cam died about a month ago so i need to save up and purchase a new one

·
eci
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
COmtbiker12 said:
Nice video Todd. Is most of that out east or here in CO? We'll have to go boarding this winter even though Im not too much into the whole jibbing/park thing, lol. Im more of a bowl/steeps/trees kinda person.
Most of the footage was either Camelback in Pa or Mammoth/June in Cali. There is one spot from breck(cab3) and vail(the trees)

I'll ride with you anytime ya wanna hit up the mtns. I like park pipe and trees. Vail has some real nice trees. Mammoth tho had some of the most dope riding ever.

·
Card Carrying Member
2,032 Posts
snowskilz said:
i would love to get some helmet cam footage going. My vid cam died about a month ago so i need to save up and purchase a new one
I'm shopping for one right now. Had a lipstick cam last year, but the resolution wasn't what I wanted it to be and I was converting from analog...etc..., so I'm looking at miniDV cams. Think Helmets makes a case for miniDV cams, but I've used fiberglass before on cars, so I'm going to try (there is no try, only do) and make my own case similar to this one pictured. I feel confident I can do it under the $165 that they charge for theirs. :rolleyes: I've got some new pro level editing software that I'm getting aquainted with now, so it should be a fun project with cool results.

Attachments

·
eci
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kitchenware said:
I'm shopping for one right now. Had a lipstick cam last year, but the resolution wasn't what I wanted it to be and I was converting from analog...etc..., so I'm looking at miniDV cams. Think Helmets makes a case for miniDV cams, but I've used fiberglass before on cars, so I'm going to try (there is no try, only do) and make my own case similar to this one pictured. I feel confident I can do it under the $165 that they charge for theirs. :rolleyes: I've got some new pro level editing software that I'm getting aquainted with now, so it should be a fun project with cool results.
Which software you got? I've used premier and final cut. Both are top notch programs. That would be dope if you can get that helmet cam. when i went sky diving the filmer used one of those

·
Card Carrying Member
2,032 Posts
snowskilz said:
Which software you got? I've used premier and final cut. Both are top notch programs. That would be dope if you can get that helmet cam. when i went sky diving the filmer used one of those
I've used the Premiere line for a while. I'm using/learning Premiere Pro/After Effects Pro right now. I just realized there's an instructional DVD for the two... Might have to try and get that.

·
Perpetually single track
3,175 Posts
Cool vid...what kinda board you got right now? I just got a new NeverSummer Premier...then jacked up my knee, so it'll likely be gathering dust this season.

·
eci
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ibmkidIII said:
Cool vid...what kinda board you got right now? I just got a new NeverSummer Premier...then jacked up my knee, so it'll likely be gathering dust this season.
This year i am either buying a NS evo or a burton 7

Jib/park: Burton dominant slick w/ broken burton mission bindings(heal cup cracked)
Park/pipe: Atomic w/ burton c14 bindings
Pow Pow Gnar Gnar: Jeenyus Rental 161 with burton p1 bindings

I've been snowboarding since i was 13 now 24 you do the math.

Over those year i have broken 8 snowboards and 3 pairs of bindings. Broken no bones, put my tooth through my lip, bruised my ass(overrotated 720 overshot keystones 40ft table) bruised my hip(too confident on a big table and then SMACK), 2 black eyes(misty flip not enough air) Dislocated my knee cap 2x. Twisted my ankle atleast 5 times and won a few contests here and there

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.