Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
BrassBalled DropbarNinja
11,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MattP. said:
How cute, you both have your names in the same spot!

EDIT: Nothing in that vdeo looks worthy of running a DH race bike..... Seems like a 5-6" bike would rip there.
We should all be so lucky to be able to afford 2 bikes... :rolleyes:

But yea, in the video, we only seshed the jumps... there's DH stuff up top...

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
mrpercussive said:
We should all be so lucky to be able to afford 2 bikes... :rolleyes:

But yea, in the video, we only seshed the jumps... there's DH stuff up top...
I wish I could afford 2 bikes as well. Anyway, I was just wondering if there are legit DH runs there. That's good to know there is, would love to see some video of it sometime! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
61 Posts
I think the video is great. If those are the bikes you like to run then those are the perfect bikes. It must be great to have something to ride so close to home. Jealousy going out to you guys.

·
BrassBalled DropbarNinja
11,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MattP. said:
I wish I could afford 2 bikes as well. Anyway, I was just wondering if there are legit DH runs there. That's good to know there is, would love to see some video of it sometime! :thumbsup:
Yea... next time we do some more videoing... we're gonna hit the top i think... Dude, whenever you're in the area, hit me up. We'll ride...

Btw, anything good in Sac area???

jaysly said:
I think the video is great. If those are the bikes you like to run then those are the perfect bikes. It must be great to have something to ride so close to home. Jealousy going out to you guys.
Thanx... and yea, love my bike,,, hehe

·
Registered
222 Posts
You shouldn't be able to post that you are done with finals and then show a great riding video before I am finished! One more final for me on Tuesday, then three weeks of hard earned biking and drinking!

·
BrassBalled DropbarNinja
11,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
HANKg said:
You shouldn't be able to post that you are done with finals and then show a great riding video before I am finished! One more final for me on Tuesday, then three weeks of hard earned biking and drinking!
know how you feel... been off the bike for 2 - 3 weeks before this... It's gonna be so nice after tuesday... XD

MattP. said:
Closest thing is Auburn which is fun for an afternoon of shuttling. I go to school in Bellingham, WA, so I'm only here in Sac during breaks. :thumbsup:
I see... never been to Auburn but might head that way to ride with some friends from Davis next week or in 2 weeks... We should ride sometime then... XD

Ryan_m said:
Sick video. Can you shuttle pacifica?
Thanx dude... and unfortunately no... but the hike to the top is oh so worth it...

·
N* Bomber Crew
4,271 Posts
Why don't you make some videos about your bikes instead of your actual riding?

Remind me not to ride with you guys in the Bay Area...with all your Chumba talk I may just chainsaw your bikes in half.

mrpercussive said:
know how you feel... been off the bike for 2 - 3 weeks before this... It's gonna be so nice after tuesday... XD
I've been off my bike since August.

·
Banned
913 Posts
stoked

those guys are stoked to ride, I am jealous. Who cares about the color of the bike, etc.

Riding is all about the stoke....You're stoked, they're stoked, we're all stoked.....

uh, not so much me these days...

Hell, I sent my forks and rear shock back to Foes in early July for rebuild, and I still have not gotten them back! I've been stuck with a 5" bike, I am jonesin' for my dh bike back...

That video and the photos stoke me out....

I need to light a fire under Foes azz's......

Pacifica looks awesome, thanks for sharing!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.