Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
That's awesome.

Watch out Marco and Jeff H! My money's on JL. Any takers on a little wager?

I honestly don't doubt that the script for that movie is very similar if not identical to what actually was said.

And, JL, you need to slow down at Fremont Older. Shouldn't be trying to set personal records on trails riddled with hikers lest you want to give the rest of us a bad name.

·
Mtbr Founder
35,500 Posts
Oh jeez, that is so freaking funny. The voice is accurate too. It's even more funny since I know y'all.

I've seen JL at Fremont Older a few times with his head fixated at the ground and his heart rate at 250 bpm. He just grunts at me.

grassy ass,
fc

·
More pie please
2,012 Posts
Two Thumbs Up

The "I'm breaking PRs like Menso's breaking frames" bit busted me up.

///Charlie

btw, go to Advanced Edit and you can edit the Title.

·
IPAs make me wanna puke.
1,598 Posts
It is almost poetic that the name of the site where you created this is "xtranormal.com." :D

·
bike buster
1,197 Posts
JL better watch out now that JeffH is on the same 'training regimen.'

Great vid! I spit up some coke at "I'm lucky he isn't breaking them all just like I am personal records"

:thumbsup:

·
Natural body armor
2,178 Posts
Now I have no choice and will have to beat the crap out of JL at CCCX. :D

Which probably means I'll have to get rid of my day job too...

Agreed, best 3 mins on the internet in a while.
Now if you only could give characters the Dutch accent, now that would be really funny :lol:

ZT (aka Marco)

·
Registered
742 Posts
Good Work Menso, i am glad to see you that your Cal Poly education has done you well. Your dad must be so happy. Very funny.

Marco, you better start riding from San Jose to Donner Lake 3 - 4 times per week to keep pace with JL

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.