Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh yeah, Mountain biking. The stoke. The reason, wait, The Reason. Let's check in on it.

Upper Loop, and Upper Upper Loop. Despite the dire reports of unrideable trails, there was more than enough stuff open to keep us occupied. And the trails that were open were dry, almost too dry. Granted, the high stuff was not anywhere near ready, but it is possible to have a trip to Crested Butte and not ride the 401.

A study in blue. Mmmmmmmm.

Strand and Strand Bonus.

·
Registered
4,870 Posts
Great pix Ant, no surprise - of course. Sorry I missed the crew in Fanta Se - but was out of town, alas.

crd said:
can we go back....now? :D

Love CB, gotta go back perhaps later this year, to ride those higher trails...

Thanks A!
Carrie! :eek: Yer lookin' ripped and fit lately, indeed. Hope all is well up north and the move went well. Hope to cross path's with ya'll sometime this season.

glen

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
crd said:
can we go back....now? :D

Love CB, gotta go back perhaps later this year, to ride those higher trails...

Thanks A!
Hey CRD, I think we were at the same party this past weekend (6/21) in Los Alamos. I was too socally inept to tell anyone my name and did make the connection as to who you were until now.

small world MTBR strikes again.

·
ride like a girl
620 Posts
brianc said:
Hey CRD, I think we were at the same party this past weekend (6/21) in Los Alamos. I was too socally inept to tell anyone my name and did make the connection as to who you were until now.

small world MTBR strikes again.
Aww...I don't bite! Yup, Micky recognized me from the AZSF and I saw you guys up at the ski hill the next day! Good stuff...I'm down here for work, but it seems I've been playing lots :D Was camp may good?

·
ride like a girl
620 Posts
glenzx said:
Carrie! :eek: Yer lookin' ripped and fit lately, indeed. Hope all is well up north and the move went well. Hope to cross path's with ya'll sometime this season.
Well thanks Glen! Its them Yeti's, getting one I want to ride all the time! I'll be in and out of NM for my job, so yeah, lets ride some. :thumbsup:

Things are going very well up north and the move went well, thanks for asking.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
crd said:
Aww...I don't bite! Yup, Micky recognized me from the AZSF and I saw you guys up at the ski hill the next day! Good stuff...I'm down here for work, but it seems I've been playing lots :D Was camp may good?
Camp May was very nice. as long as one gets the good spot. It would be nice to have the place fixed up a little bit so there would be more good camp sites. but then the place would be full. only one night of high school partiers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.