Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my GF wants to buy me a digital recorder (so we can make movies..he he eh)

what are some of the features I should look for and what brand....

Mt. biking videos, skiing, family things and WCH puking after too many beers...you know typical stuff

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sriracha said:
sony makes great stuff.
great color and autofocus.

what models....what did you not like about your camera

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
how much are you going to spend? are you looking new or used? prosumer or consumer? i would get something like a sony or samsung for consumer, also cannon. for prosumer go for a Gl2 or a panasonic one. or you want you can get yourself an HD camera for under 2K even a package deal for 2K with a bunch of stuff.

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
freerider167 said:
how much are you going to spend? are you looking new or used? prosumer or consumer? i would get something like a sony or samsung for consumer, also cannon. for prosumer go for a Gl2 or a panasonic one. or you want you can get yourself an HD camera for under 2K even a package deal for 2K with a bunch of stuff.
500 to 800

·
#1 Latex Salesman
1,869 Posts
freerider167 said:
you'd be look for consumer i'm guessing cause prosumer would be 1200+.

Panasonic PV-GS250 this is pretty good, ranges from 611-999. many people like. here is a video review of the camera. http://reviews.cnet.com/Panasonic_PV_GS250/4505-6500_7-31267070.html?tag=tpr

oh yeah, it's 3ccd which mean very very good pics
second on that one. I've got that camera, more features than I can figure out (aka more than 3), but the quality is awesome. good price too.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
RTM said:
second on that one. I've got that camera, more features than I can figure out (aka more than 3), but the quality is awesome. good price too.
can't beat that price. 3ccd which means 3 chips, it's like having a tri core computer which means really good. not high def though

1 - 12 of 12 Posts