Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all I know I heard victor closes for the winter and that that was usually so the gentleman can have his lot for his tree farm usage which is totaly cool. I am wondering if it is ok to go to the back areas away from the tree farm to park and still ride out there?? I would think so but don't want to "break the rules" if it is closed for more than just that reason..

Getting muddy is 1/2 the fun, so a wet ride is not an issue for me.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone??? Is the victor closing so the lot owner has a nice empty lot for his customers or is there another reason?? I am interested in parking up top or at the far side and riding in so as not to harm his business, but don't want to be riding in there is there is another reason for the closure.

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
Sorry, Northender here and I don't ride Victor hardly at all anymore.
Try the RM forum or log into the BBTC list at www.bbtc.org. There's tons of people who ride Victor on that list.
And, the STM club in the South end too. They ride there a lot as well.
SingleTrack Mind

It's probably just fine to find some other local place to park and ride. All I've ever heard was the parking lot closure over the years. Not the area itself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.