1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
T.Dot Represent
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
WoW man....two days ago I saw on ebay a DH-2 in perfect condition with extra spring and the upgrade kit sold for $167..

I'd say go for that one but make him an indecent offer , like 200 bux +sh... you may get lucky...
You gonna love it and I won't be the only one here crazy about thos forks..
Good luck...
BTW: the upgrade is for 180mm travel = 7"

ps.: the steer tube is only 7 3/4 ...and to use integrated stem on this WB you need a motorcycle type bar wich is gonna cost you 100+ extra bux. (integrated stem and bar)
More info >>> http://www.whitebrotherscycling.com/contact.php

·
Master of Custodial Arts
165 Posts
Wow finchy, I am suprised u r interested in one, b/c I distinctly remember you calling that White Bros fork a piece on one of the rip on VIA threads. Very interesting........indeed

·
T.Dot Represent
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol i know... i dont think i said they where ******** nforks, my freind used to have one i beleve it was a 6 inch travel fork, but i can't remmber. it looks like a great fork and yes i did make an offer

so how does the fork perform on small bump absorbtion? i want it cuz my DJ 3 isnt plush at all, its like a pogo stick if u make it lighter i mean less preload and if u add more preload it doesnt absorb any bumps at all accept for DIRT JUMPING(what it was designed for! lol ) :)

·
T.Dot Represent
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
o crap i didnt realize it was that old... if he emails me back and if it is less then 1 year old im not gunna get it, i wanted this fork, but geez i wouldnt buy an old ass fork and get 6 months out of it!!!! better to save ur cash and get a brand new one!

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
finchy said:
o crap i didnt realize it was that old... if he emails me back and if it is less then 1 year old im not gunna get it, i wanted this fork, but geez i wouldnt buy an old ass fork and get 6 months out of it!!!! better to save ur cash and get a brand new one!
My DH-3 is 2001 and I bough it used and is over a year of use and abuse and the fork still working perfectly...Since I have the fork I only change seals ones, the spring (from regular to X frim) and put new honny grace...that's it...
If the fork is in good condition go for it...is a great fork and like WB sais...The sooner you get it the longer you own it...(or something like that)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.