Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering why there isnt much talk around here about the VF2. I am very interested in this frame and have been waiting to see stuff on here about it, but alas, nothing yet. I know they just came out, but does anyone have it yet? Any good/bad reviews? Bueller ...... Bueller......

·
Registered
1,134 Posts

Daddy_ja said:
Just wondering why there isnt much talk around here about the VF2. I am very interested in this frame and have been waiting to see stuff on here about it, but alas, nothing yet. I know they just came out, but does anyone have it yet? Any good/bad reviews? Bueller ...... Bueller......
They haven't start shipping yet. There are only a few that have shipped. We should have the first production run soon in the next week or so though. There should be more talk and info. about the bike then.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hey Chumba people!Vf2 looks very interesting option.Maybe my next race bike:) .Anyone weighted their bikes yet?Do I have to wait long if I order frame, say in in january 09?I live in north Europe and my country has chumba dealer..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.