Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Yeah its a pretty big blow for the pocono area riders this year. Its a shame that BBJF wont jump into the mix, what with BB basically being an entire park during the snowy season.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Morons. can't beleive they're abandoning us. Hope they make a lot of money. Some one else needs to step it up in PA. A more central location maybe. Oh well. people are idiots.

·
Perpetual Hack
2,190 Posts
Energetik said:
Morons. ...Hope they LOSE a lot of money...
There fixed it for you...

michael

·
Registered
34 Posts
Dragging this thread back. I haven't been around here for a while. I just found out today, after putting my bike back together, that the place I ride most often is closed. They were just beginning to get a regular crowd, and they abandoned us for a waterpark. I'm pissed.

·
I quit e-MTBR
1,241 Posts
Morons. can't beleive they're abandoning us. Hope they make a lot of money.
They're a business. What did you expect? Loyalty from a ski mountain business to their second or third or fourth most important clientele? Something tells me that, in the mid-Atlantic area, there are a few more kids in bathing suits than there are 8" travel bikes.

Sure, it sucks that they closed it. But what's the point of being angry at them? I tend to suspect they know a little more about the profitability of their MTB park, and the profitability of a water park, then any of us schmoes do.

Supporting Launch and Diablo seems like a more constructive response to me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts