Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got one and got some snaps? I love the paint job and if the handling is the same as my 2006 vertex I think it will be my next bike to build!

:)

btw how much does the frame cost in the US/Canada? (its foofing expensive here in Ireland)

·
ups and downs
15,600 Posts
Drapper said:
Anyone got one and got some snaps? I love the paint job and if the handling is the same as my 2006 vertex I think it will be my next bike to build!

:)

btw how much does the frame cost in the US/Canada? (its foofing expensive here in Ireland)
They've added 5mm of HTT length for 2008, but the angles are the same.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what wheels and brakes man ?> I've SLs on mine!

also, how much is a tribal frame in US or Canada?

had to loose the carboni saddle as it didnt agree with my rear end!!! :)

·
ups and downs
15,600 Posts
Drapper said:
what wheels and brakes man ?> I've SLs on mine!

also, how much is a tribal frame in US or Canada?

had to loose the carboni saddle as it didnt agree with my rear end!!! :)
XTR wheels, Cont Race King 2.2 (488gms each), Marta SL's. I'm running a Selle Italia Flite Ti saddle which my butt seems to have adapted to.

The SE's are usually $200 over the cost of the Vertex 70 frame so that must be in the $1000-$1100 range. They don't use the scandium tubing on the Tribal. :sad:

·
Registered
108 Posts
rockyuphill said:
That seat bag better be full of helium... :D
You promised that with the Conti tires it would be super light! I will have to put back on the Maxlite 310's I guess.... Maybe when the Race Face Carbon cranks finally come out I'll be running lighter than you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.