Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at a local bike shop when I saw this frame:

I really like the frame and welds looked awesome. Unfortunately the shop doesn't have one built up yet. I would really like a test ride.

·
Registered
680 Posts
I have ridden all thier frames and they all ride realy nice but they are heavy. I know one of the guys who rides for them chris quintaro(not sure of his last name) he was in the UFC last year and got like 4th or something like that and he says he loves his

·
is down to roll...
727 Posts
Word. At the last two DS races at Sandhill, I saw Chris racing his blitz+Shiver SC. I picked it up, and it was heavy for DS, but felt normal for a freeride bike.

Herb at Versus was telling me they have formed a partnership with a Bay Area chopper shop that will do custom paint jobs.

in this link, Tone posted a link to his SOC gallery that has a sweet Orange Blitz:
http://www.msdhw.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4987
(flash req.)

ebRich

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was at the same bike shop and picked up the frame and it seemed very light, especially for how stout it is. I wonder if the weight is from the buildup. Obviously, if you put a lot of DH parts on it w/ a heavy fork, it's going to make it really heavy. I was going to go for a mix of DH and xc parts

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.