Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Having just read Competitive Cyclist's review on their tour of Ventana, which was the second write-up of the HQ tour that I have seen (the first being Chad at Red Barn's blog entry), I am freshly stoked on the quality of my frame.

Both of these articles are well written and quite insightful, and both make me that much more appreciative of the work performed by the entire Ventana crew. Given the amount of material and great pictures of the facilities and works in progress, I really though that the write-ups deserved their own thread.

Thanks to chexem for posting this link in another thread on this forum.

Thanks to SG and team for striving for excellence (and ensuring that it is achieved)!

Attachments

·
Team Fearless Descender
1,976 Posts
Very cool write-up there. I can attest to the amazing quality, attention to detail, and love that is so obvious when you get a chance to visit Ventana. As many here on the board know, I just recently had the pleasure to visit myself. I'm still out on the road, enjoying riding all over N. Cal.

Ventana Visit / N. Cal Trip

·
Ultra Ventanaphile
3,346 Posts
crisillo said:
great write up, El Salt! :thumbsup:
DAM! If I'd known that El Salt was going to post that pic on his blog I would have sucked in my gut! Geez that boy makes me look uh, "thick".

But nice write up Todd and looking forward to the rest of your adventures!

-A

·
Team Fearless Descender
1,976 Posts
Ciclistagonzo said:
DAM! If I'd known that El Salt was going to post that pic on his blog I would have sucked in my gut! Geez that boy makes me look uh, "thick".

-A
Not "thick", strong and powerful. :D

·
IPAs make me wanna puke.
1,598 Posts
Man, I've always said I'd love to see Sherwood and company take a shot a building a DW-Link bike. Seeing this write-up only makes me long for that even more . . . :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.