Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,029 Posts
But no-one wants...

To hear about work, and it's to flat to really buy skis.

The only bike currently getting any use is the Old Univega on the trainer.

Just wait..just you wait... since I have to. ;)

JmZ

ajr said:
Its OK to participate on this forum. Dont be shy. Its good to talk.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
I prefer lurking on the 29er and Turner forums. The latter provides great sniping opportunities.

I think the Ventana board is quiet because we don't have to waste time justifying why TNT isn't the worst thing ever.

Personally, I'm just waiting on some new treats to slap on my El Cap. It's all snowshoes and snowboards here in MN now. No pedaling other than spin class.

·
The Bubble Wrap Hysteria
3,807 Posts
That would really suck not being able to mtn bike year round. I guess living in Nor Cal has its good points.....otherwise I would be riding a trainer right now :D

Soupboy said:
I prefer lurking on the 29er and Turner forums. The latter provides great sniping opportunities.

I think the Ventana board is quiet because we don't have to waste time justifying why TNT isn't the worst thing ever.

Personally, I'm just waiting on some new treats to slap on my El Cap. It's all snowshoes and snowboards here in MN now. No pedaling other than spin class.

·
IPAs make me wanna puke.
1,598 Posts
ajr said:
Its OK to participate on this forum. Dont be shy. Its good to talk.
I can't wait to get my new HammerHead. The wait to talk to Charles and get it done is killing me! Discuss...

·
IPAs make me wanna puke.
1,598 Posts
steiny said:
Did you go with the 22.5? What color? That bike is going to be fantastic.
I will be going with a 22.5, if Charles ever calls me! :( He's been sick, so we haven't yet talked.

Anyway, I'm going to have the front triangle bead-blasted and anodized a burnt orange by Absolute Finish. They can do it witout screwing up the tolerances in the critical areas. I may even have them etch the Hammerhead Cycles logo on the down tube.

I can't wait to get it done!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.