Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went on a fun almost 29er-only ride Saturday......a LOT of bling going on.

Out of 10 bikes, 7 were 29ers.....9 were single speeds :thumbsup:

1 bike (unfortunately no close-ups yet) was hitting the dirt for the first time which is always cool and had some SERIOUS bling going on......2 sets of I9 wheels (1 copper and 1 purple), lots of Jones Ti h-bars, 2 bikes with converted Lefty forks, etc, etc...

here is pic of the 7 29ers on the ride

·
Team Fearless Descender
1,976 Posts
SWEET!

A few Ventanas "representin" here in Crested Butte this past week too! Having a blast. Need to hook up sometime soon for a SoCal Ventana gathering!

I'll post some pix, etc. when we get home.

Again, super sweet Fo!

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, wish you could have joined us but you are having probably an even better time anyway.

we are thinking next week too....same area (Sullivan Canyon area)

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Wow, that's quite a line-up. Lots of money on display there. :cool: You guys are lucky. To date, I have only ever ridden one time with one other Ventana rider. I guess I'll have to consider that our Ventana Mid-Atlantic gathering. :cryin:

·
Shot Down in Flames...
1,218 Posts
No pics 'cause we were too busy ridin', but mudpie & I put in a 17 mile SS ride in 100 degree heat today.

The Bucanero was representin' the Big V. Unfortunately, mudpie was slumming on his custom Curtlo complete with the aforementioned Jones H-Bars.

Happy Indie Day,
D.

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Soupboy said:
Are you still running Ignitors after pooping on them? Eat crow you filthy biotch! :nono:

3 orange frames in the same group is a bit much.
nah, put the Nano out back. Will probably put an Exi up front, move the existing Ignitor over to my bike where I ride even more girlyish (if you can believe that)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.