Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talked to a Velo Bella from GA on the climb up Blowout Mtn. I left behind her at CP3 and watched her pull away (ack, I was done for the day at that point), proceed to pass her just after she broke her chain (I was fully expecting her to pass me on the dirt road climb on the way out through CP3 the second time).

Anyone from here?

·
paintbucket
2,825 Posts
That was Kathleen from Atlanta. Word I hear is she flatted twice, then got a rock in her derailleur and busted the hanger with maybe 10 miles to go while dueling for third and had to limp on in. I'm not sure where she finished but it sounds like a strong and gutsy ride to me.

·
i worship Mr T
5,543 Posts
wooglin said:
That was Kathleen from Atlanta. Word I hear is she flatted twice, then got a rock in her derailleur and busted the hanger with maybe 10 miles to go while dueling for third and had to limp on in. I'm not sure where she finished but it sounds like a strong and gutsy ride to me.
do you mean little tiny Kathleen who rides a Racer X? or a different kathleen?

just curious. haven't seen Kathleen (the little one on the Racer X) at the races recently. wondered what she's been up to.

rt

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She was on a tiny racer x (silver?).

*rt* said:
do you mean little tiny Kathleen who rides a Racer X? or a different kathleen?

just curious. haven't seen Kathleen (the little one on the Racer X) at the races recently. wondered what she's been up to.

rt

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.