Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Doesnt ride Banshees
1,406 Posts
I'm not sure you need them to be honest. The guy I use to do my custom decals can pull an image directly off a website and then touches it up in the program he uses. They always come out as exact replicas, done on the spot in a few minutes. Maybe he's very good or has the right programming, but I don't think a professional making your decals will need a vector image. This post is not absolute truth, I don't know anything on the topic, just offering some input that will potentially save you the hassle.

·
LA CHÈVRE
9,429 Posts
I would rather see no logos than Stylo logos... but to each his own: check here.

And even the best graphic designers will prefer to get the original vector artwork if he can, not only will it look alike, it will be exactly the same and it will save time.

·
Registered
682 Posts
d.n.s said:
MichauxYeti
i'm pro graphics and web designer, and i can sure you they both can't give you good results even in 3000x2000 pixels source image. it will be faster to draw it from beginning than to cleanup after tracer anyway.
So am I. I've converted numerous high-res web images to vector images for screen printing. You're creating a logo sized for a crankarm, not a billboard.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.