Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where to get a white Jabber for less than $429?
I'm going to build up an SS, thought someone might know of some dealios out there.
I've seen them on Bike29 on sale in the past.

·
You know, for kids
1,570 Posts
There likely won't be any deals on the white ones unless there is stock left when next year's model comes out.

$429 isn't bad, and they sell quicklike at that price. In fact, I believe that Vassago's manufacturing cost went up slightly this year and they kept the price the same.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Yea good luck. If you were willing to go with another color you might find one but the white is a new color and if you want the medium frame size you'll need even more luck. Apparently they're hard to come by in any color.

If you aren't picky you can find deals though... I got my frame for $280. (Black, 18")

Good luck either way... the bike rocks!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Oh man $280, you luck b#$tard! I got a 18" Bone White as well but not for as low as that. From what I heard 18" Jabbers are in short supply and won't restock for some months. They are hard to come by and when it does shows up in a store it's gone quick!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.