Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 248 Posts

·
In FTF We Trust
1,815 Posts
Nice, I figured they'd be doing something again this year. I picked up a Fisticuff last year on Black Friday.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
noosa2 said:
It does look like a deal but there e-commerce ("Buy it now" button) is not working for me...:madman:
Typical Vassago. Announce a big sale, and have their web server take a dump. :D I love their bikes, but I am amazed that they are able to stay in business with the way the company is run.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Vassago Frames might be "effin cool" if they were offered in an XL or 22".

Everybody else does.

Really like the Jabber but a 20" @ 6'5" would be a little too BMX for me.

PF

·
beautiful jackass
637 Posts
What timing. I was debating on this frame for several weeks and just recently had abandoned it in favor of the slightly cheaper Inbred 29er.

I just bought a Jabberwocky :)

Thanks for posting this thread!

Edit - anyone know where they ship their bikes from?

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
noosa2 said:
It does look like a deal but there e-commerce ("Buy it now" button) is not working for me...:madman:
Looks like there site it is back up. I was sitting on the fence between a Jabbery and Bander. The fact that they did not have any 18" Banders made it easy to make up my mind. Jabbery on the way. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Bummer, no 18" Banders! Would have been great to pick up a frame at this price, will have to pick one up elsewhere, I need a winter project build. For all those who are picking up the Jabbers, all I can say is, I love mine. Built it this summer, and have ridden the living hell out of it!

·
Banned
1,333 Posts
Bummer, no 18" Banders! Would have been great to pick up a frame at this price
--Yeah this sucks!! I went on early today to get an 18 but NONE whatsoever. Just like Black Friday--have the Greatest Sale but only 2 items in the store with 5,000 people lining up to get one....

·
Banned
164 Posts
Thanks for the thread, just picked up a Jabber!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Black Friday Sale

Just pulled the trigger. Thanks for posting!

BTW, are the frames chased and faced and have the tubes been rust proofed? For $330 shipped, I don't much care, but I can't seem to find anything on the website about frame finishing.

Kickass! Christmas has come early.

1 - 20 of 248 Posts