Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Gone riding
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey what’s news??

I only recognize a couple of them, and pretty vaguely to be honest! I think I have a rough idea where you’ve been though! :D

I have been a bit slack and haven’t done too much exploring or even longer epic rides for ages, I seem to be sticking to the locals and old favourites lately. There have been a couple of rides I’ve been thinking of doing for a while now. I’ll have to get the maps out again and pick a spot and just do it. :p

Start a new thread and let us know what you’ve been up to! :thumbsup:

Cheers.

·
Registered
6,207 Posts
Low_Rider said:
Hey what's news??

I only recognize a couple of them, and pretty vaguely to be honest! I think I have a rough idea where you've been though! :D

I have been a bit slack and haven't done too much exploring or even longer epic rides for ages, I seem to be sticking to the locals and old favourites lately. There have been a couple of rides I've been thinking of doing for a while now. I'll have to get the maps out again and pick a spot and just do it. :p

Start a new thread and let us know what you've been up to! :thumbsup:

Cheers.
There photos of western tassie.... long way to go for a southerner ;)

Nelson Falls, Henty Dunes, Lake Roseberry (from Tullah). No riding out west though :cryin: :cryin:

·
Gone riding
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Yeah I recognized Lake Rosebery and I was pretty sure the dunes were down the West Coast too, but I can’t say I’ve seen the Nelson Falls before? I haven’t done any real major riding down around the West Coast apart from the Montezuma Falls track, which was just awesome. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately I’ve managed to miss competing in Wildside so far too, maybe we'll see an appearance in 2008?! ;) :p

Not riding down there is just criminal, what’s the story?! :D

Dave.

·
Gone riding
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not much riding in the lake. It’s a bit damp apparently. :p

I really want to ride Sterling valley though, and roll through Montezuma again too. Mind you, the last time I rode through the tramway cuttings at Montezuma I might as well have been riding in a lake. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.