Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife and I will be in Boulder for a long weekend and would like to check out the local trails, and hopefully spend some time at Valmont. Are there any bike shops in Boulder area that does rentals? I took a look but wasn't able to find anything.

Thanks in advance.

·
always licking the glass
4,037 Posts
Wife and I will be in Boulder for a long weekend and would like to check out the local trails, and hopefully spend some time at Valmont. Are there any bike shops in Boulder area that does rentals? I took a look but wasn't able to find anything.

Thanks in advance.
Check out The Fix right next to Valmont.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Plenty of Shops that Rent

Thanks! I had checked their website but it doesn't say anything about rentals, so will give them a call.
There are probably 10-15 shops in Boulder that rent mountain bikes. If you are interested in riding up high there is a shop in Nederland that rents near trails and also Redstone in Lyons that rents near several trails.

·
Registered
8 Posts

Thanks in advance.
Great news! You and your wife will love Boulder. Full Cycle and University Bikes are 2 shops in downtown Boulder (on Pearl St) with lots of rentals. If you're looking for a guide to show you around, feel free to reach out to us - we do full day tours (with gourmet lunch and local CO craft beers) or half day rides. Check out pedal-mtb.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.