Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could Uzzi VPX owners check how their wheel aligns between chainstays. Mine has approx. 0.5cm tyre clearance on the left and 2cm on the right with a 2.3" tyre. I have tested with 2 different wheels and also swapped the wheel wrong way around - same thing. ie. it is not the wheel.
:rolleyes:

steel"Bad Karma"duck

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
I can't think of any reason that would be a design feature. Sounds like its a misaligned rear triangle. You're better off just going straight to intense to see about this seeing about getting a replacement rear. You paid a lot for that frame and there's no reason you should have to deal with the tire not sitting centered. Thats about as basic as alignment gets.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is allready at the dealer, but I need to know if the rear is F:d up also, as a possible solution for the shock aligment thing is to change the front of the frame only. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hecubus said:
You're better off just going straight to intense to see about this seeing about getting a replacement rear..
Yep, I mailed them on thursday (as a part of a mail about the shock aligment issue) :rolleyes: and they have not answered - and I am getting A BIT inpatient with the frame so I desided to ask here also.

I am trying my best to understand (and keep my temper) that the reason for slow response is that last weekend was the SeaOtter and the sales manager is in Europe... but it is hard.. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.