Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've ordered a large vpx, and I am looking to see if anybody can give me an idea of what the weight will be. I plan to put the outbreak plus for my fork and mostley XT componets, and Mavic XL disc wheels. Also can't find any reviews on this bike for 2005. Any info?

·
Stand back
4,213 Posts
look down

magicfinger said:
I've ordered a large vpx, and I am looking to see if anybody can give me an idea of what the weight will be. I plan to put the outbreak plus for my fork and mostley XT componets, and Mavic XL disc wheels. Also can't find any reviews on this bike for 2005. Any info?
Ahh, if you take a look further down this page, there are a couple threads on VPX weight...

·
Registered
73 Posts
magicfinger said:
Does the CDC in Atlanta know you are planning to use an "outbreak plus" for your fork?

-f00d

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.