Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've considering the Uzzi VPX as my next bike but have some doubts about the frame sizing. I'm 186cm/6'1" and according to Intense the medium frame recommendation is up to 6' or 6'1", depending on who's giving the answer... Anyways, what is the height of You lucky people who have received the frame and ridden it? If anyone is close to 186cm could You give some ride charasteristics on how it handles and how You have set it up?

It would be tempting to get the medium frame as it is out and large is long ways ahead. Maybe I could fit the medium with a longer stem or something to make the cockpit a bit roomier. However I don't want to shell out big bucks for a frame that will not suite me.

·
Registered
441 Posts
FIN-Juhnu said:
I've considering the Uzzi VPX as my next bike but have some doubts about the frame sizing. I'm 186cm/6'1" and according to Intense the medium frame recommendation is up to 6' or 6'1", depending on who's giving the answer... Anyways, what is the height of You lucky people who have received the frame and ridden it? If anyone is close to 186cm could You give some ride charasteristics on how it handles and how You have set it up?

It would be tempting to get the medium frame as it is out and large is long ways ahead. Maybe I could fit the medium with a longer stem or something to make the cockpit a bit roomier. However I don't want to shell out big bucks for a frame that will not suite me.
The medium is quite small. I am 180cm (5'.11") and if it were any smaller, it would be too small. If the FIN in your name stands fr Finland and you live in Helsinki area, come and try it out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.