Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 402 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I think there is enough VPX around to start a photo album. Could the moderator please make this sticky. ;)

Please do not add comments on this topic. Lets keep it pics only. :)

Here is the first picture I took of my VPX:

·
Bike Hoor
675 Posts
Here's mine...

Took it on it's maiden voyage today. It saw some climbing (did VERY well), some tight singletrack, and ended with an urban session where it saw it's first 3.5' drop off a loading dock. I am still waiting for the Spinergy Fall Lines (w/white spokes), but otherwise, the bike is done.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Here ya go

Mine, finally finished, and figured out the integrated headset bearing problem. :D

2 rides so far, impressed....so far....

Certainly looks like it can handle some large tires in the rear, and you can see our Bike Boutique logo conspicuously on the seatpost.

Attachments

·
rain rain go away...
1,195 Posts
here's mine. 6" hayes rotor in front is for temporary use until jensonusa gets it act together and sends me the right caliper. aside from that... it's all done and i would not change a thing. chainline is a bit compromised. front derailleur was kinda tricky to install. feels really solid in whistler. soaked up the 6 footers to tranny no problem. great bike.

·
Registered
217 Posts
hey, bikes are gorgous. cant wait to build mine. anyone wanna post some weights? im gonna be building up a size medium with a 180mm travis fork (approximatly same weight as a breakout plus), and prolly deemax wheels. if your bikes similar, i wouldnt mind hearin how much it weighs

·
Registered
356 Posts
@ peachy-B: would it be possible to send me another pic from your delicious uzzi vpx in high resolution (if possible from the driveside-view)? you've got my email-adress, if not write me a pm.

thank you very much
greetings randan

1 - 20 of 402 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.