Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tony, meet me at my work

lets see who else wants to go, but im thinking about 1130-1200 leaving my work. im on centennial just north of gog. give it a couple of hours and then ill tell you where to meet me. you live by palmer right?

·
Hairshirt Rider
1,878 Posts
I'm a definite maybe. I've got to get some parts back on the bike, but if I brew another cup and get cracking, I should be done in time.

I'll most likely be riding from home and through the park from the East. I can meet you at the top of the gravel road climb - just let me know what time.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
wildman said:
lets see who else wants to go, but im thinking about 1130-1200 leaving my work. im on centennial just north of gog. give it a couple of hours and then ill tell you where to meet me. you live by palmer right?
Cool, I actually live up in Briargate somewhat near ProCycling. I'm sort of iffy on if I can go or not, I think we're going up to Denver today but I'm not sure when we're leaving...

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
I'm in.

Count me there.

Top of the fireroad near Pinion Valley Park at NOON??

Google Map Here

Directions to Ute Valley Park:
West on Garden of the Gods to Centennial.
Right on Centennial, through two traffic lights.
Turn right on Mule Deer drive (near the big church)
Turn left on Pinion Park Drive.
Park near the gate and hit the fireroad.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
top of the bravel road at noon....

works for me, see you there, we can talk about hte bomb gathering then

since i got one confirm (bikeCO), we'll set it up for noon, top of hte gravel drive

pawlz, you?

tony?

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
bikeCOLORADO said:
Well, if pawlz bring his AC - we'll be the AC Wonder Twins.
If I go we'll be the AC Tremendous Trio.

How long is the ride itself?

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bad news for me....

im OUT

we're cramming on something here at work adn they want me to stay. if you all go still at noon, great. if you wanna wait till later (5ish) lemme know.

hope the rest of you have fun

mike, "figures the only day i plan something it gets nixed", wildman

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
wildman said:
im OUT

we're cramming on something here at work adn they want me to stay. if you all go still at noon, great. if you wanna wait till later (5ish) lemme know.

hope the rest of you have fun

mike, "figures the only day i plan something it gets nixed", wildman
I think I'll still go.

At 5ish I should be on my way up to Denver for the night.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
wildman said:
about the gathering and all

check your PM to send me an eamil

thanks

mike
It was a fun ride, although short....for me atleast. :( About 40minutes into it my chainsnapped and I had to maneuver myself back to where I started from. There goes $30 on a new chain. :(

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
It was a fun ride, about 40 minutes into it my chain snapped and I had to stop for a minute, pull out my chaintool and fix it. Within 5 minutes I was back on the trail and able to continue my ride. Thank God I had my chaintool with me, otherwise the ride might've been cut short - or worse yet, I could've found myself with a busted chain way out on the trail
Cool - glad to hear that it went well for you, Tony. ;)

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
s1ngletrack said:
Cool - glad to hear that it went well for you, Tony. ;)
Oh yes.... :rolleyes: I was hoping to spend what little money I have on some new bearings for the V10 but I'm not sure if that'll have to wait or not.... :(

You still coming down Sunday?

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
Oh yes.... :rolleyes: I was hoping to spend what little money I have on some new bearings for the V10 but I'm not sure if that'll have to wait or not.... :(

You still coming down Sunday?
I hope that I am - still not sure though, I'll know tommorrow at the latest.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.