Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be stayin in Salt Lake the next 2 weeks....will be ridin deer Valley the 23rd and 30th for whoever wants to meet me then shoot a PM

·
noMAD man
12,220 Posts
No, but maybe another tragedy.

Is there going to be any pictures? :crazy:
You know we'll probably be reading about another "older" rider death at Deer Valley before it's all over. Anyone want to take bets on whether it will be as the result of a crash or a heart attack?:eek:

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TNC said:
You know we'll probably be reading about another "older" rider death at Deer Valley before it's all over. Anyone want to take bets on whether it will be as the result of a crash or a heart attack?:eek:
what are you going?????.............if you are then I want in on that action

·
noMAD man
12,220 Posts
Lol!

SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
what are you going?????.............if you are then I want in on that action
LOL!.......heck no I ain't going. I don't want to have to haul your lard bucket down the hill for help.:D Have fun out there. I rode there in '96, but I'll bet it's gotten lots better.

·
rollin
2,646 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
....will be ridin deer Valley
deer valley's pretty cool. theive's forest and fire swamp are pretty fun. there's also a lot of smooth single track. also, there is an out of bounds trail with ladders and drops...try to get some local to take you on it.

·
Registered
436 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
I will be stayin in Salt Lake the next 2 weeks....will be ridin deer Valley the 23rd and 30th for whoever wants to meet me then shoot a PM
Hey Shiv,

:idea: Detour home through Brianhead the 2nd - 6th and ride Dark Hollow with Mouse (if you can keep up with him, that is!).... :yesnod:

PhotoMom

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TNC said:
LOL!.......heck no I ain't going. I don't want to have to haul your lard bucket down the hill for help.:D Have fun out there. I rode there in '96, but I'll bet it's gotten lots better.
yeah texas = hell (over 100 degrees).............Deer Valley 78 degrees....I guess you are not ridin much.....get out her biatch

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
PhotoMom said:
Hey Shiv,

:idea: Detour home through Brianhead the 2nd - 6th and ride Dark Hollow with Mouse (if you can keep up with him, that is!).... :yesnod:

PhotoMom
i will go if you can give me and my bike a ride home

·
pwn3rator
3,640 Posts
slc is gonna be sooo hot. i was talking to a friend who lives there a couple days ago and he said it was redunkulously hot..like 105+...

·
Registered
306 Posts
It was 110 in Salt Lake today. The trail with the skinnies and drops is called Homeward Bound. Just take Naildriver off of the Wasatch Express chairlift.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
PhotoMom said:
I can get you to Ontario Sunday night. Does that help?
maybe we can make some arrangements

·
noMAD man
12,220 Posts
Well, we did 20 miles.

SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
yeah texas = hell (over 100 degrees).............Deer Valley 78 degrees....I guess you are not ridin much.....get out her biatch
Yesterday out in the "real" west Texas;) we did about 20 miles at that gnarly ranch. Started the day at 68 and finished the ride at about 88...not too bad for real men.:D

·
noMAD man
12,220 Posts
119?

.WestCoastHucker. said:
speaking of "real" men, we were riding our local on saturday and straight sessioned the goodies for 3 hours while it was 119 out.....
Yeah, we've had a bunch of over 100 days here too...a cold front had come through, and Sunday only got to 96 as a high...so we took advantage. Where the heck are you getting 119? I thought you guys had much milder weather than that, unless you were east of your Cali mountain ranges.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts