Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info. I thought I had looked on the USNWC page but must have missed it.

I had forgotten about the whole $5 parking deal there. I have been to the whitewater course several times but not on the trails yet. I think the ww park is closing for the winter. I guess they'll keep someone staffed there to let bikers park?

·
Registered
150 Posts
I think it would be pretty messy. I live north of there, but we had some drizzle last night. Coupled with the other drizzly days we've had, it seems like it could be slick.

I'm not sure I would rely on the WWC to give the most accurate up-to-date trail conditions.
I would say use your best judgement, and/or ask here or on the Trailblazers forum about weather conditions. Catawba can get slick with a little rain due to the red clay.

As for the rest of the center, I do know that they will not be running the whitewater until sometime in March.

If you click on the link Rob gave, it gives the main gate/trail hours as 6 am to 10 pm at the bottom of the page?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.