1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
I'll be there...2 hours from home... :p

·
New project, TBA shortly
1,024 Posts
wouldn't miss it for anything. FYI, for the people who live around there, Diablo's doing a race series, with the first race being the weekend before the Open, May 21/22. Can't wait...

·
Registered
619 Posts
dante said:
wouldn't miss it for anything. FYI, for the people who live around there, Diablo's doing a race series, with the first race being the weekend before the Open, May 21/22. Can't wait...
dante, where u from? i'm like getting into the whole downhill thing and would really like benefit from some guys to ride with

btw, i'm in nw jersey

·
Still lost
47 Posts
Banshee Rider said:
I should be there with my team (bustedspoke.com) if my collarbone is fully healed. If any of you guys see standin around with my gemini come say hey, itd be cool to meet and do some runs with you guys. See you out there! (maybe) :p
Yeah, I'm planning on going. Never raced before but I'll at least go and check it out. Although this kid would like to get out at least in the inexperienced races. I'm game if anyone wants to meet up and just say hey.

DW

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.