Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy everyone. I recently got an incredible deal on a trials bike on Ebay. However, the seller recently emailed me saying that the cheapest rate he could find is £135.00, which is outrageous. He is desperately trying to find another courier, and asked me if I knew of any others that shipped cycles. If anyone knows of any or has any suggestions, please respond, i have about 3 days left to pay.

·
Angry bunny
4,948 Posts
BlueLemming said:
Howdy everyone. I recently got an incredible deal on a trials bike on Ebay. However, the seller recently emailed me saying that the cheapest rate he could find is £135.00, which is outrageous. He is desperately trying to find another courier, and asked me if I knew of any others that shipped cycles. If anyone knows of any or has any suggestions, please respond, i have about 3 days left to pay.
Can it not be sent via USPS??
I have found it is the cheapest method for shipping between the US and Australia and cannot see why it would be different to the UK.
The only problem may be that it is too big a package.
Check out what dimensions are possible on the UK postal service's website and then check out costings over on www.usps.com.

·
Team Cspine
492 Posts
Have you tried DHL?

BlueLemming said:
Howdy everyone. I recently got an incredible deal on a trials bike on Ebay. However, the seller recently emailed me saying that the cheapest rate he could find is �135.00, which is outrageous. He is desperately trying to find another courier, and asked me if I knew of any others that shipped cycles. If anyone knows of any or has any suggestions, please respond, i have about 3 days left to pay.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.