Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well today i was at the lbs and decided to swap out some of my parts.... i might loose the dirtjumper 3's though....

i found left over deda bartape from a roadie, it's cool cuz it's slippery and durable (and shiny :p )

i also swapped out my foot long power V for a THE dh seat...

i also took off the broken boomerang off my bike and put on a "third eye" they call it...

hmm.. i think i need to clean my cassette tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MTB4Life said:
Looks very good. how do you like those tires?
i liked my kendas better... but my friend won't give them back....

i'm running the back at like 20 psi, so it's really cushy :D

everythings for sale btw...

·
100% Cheesy Goodness
489 Posts
My son...

to reach urbanification, one needs to enlighten one's bike. One must leave behind the preconceived notion of the front brake and free one's self from the constraint of multiple gears. But there are many paths that lead to true urbanification. One may travel down many of these paths before reaching the destination.

A journey of a thousand abubacas begins with one pedal stroke.

·
Registered
896 Posts
JBsoxB said:
well today i was at the lbs and decided to swap out some of my parts.... i might loose the dirtjumper 3's though....

i found left over deda bartape from a roadie, it's cool cuz it's slippery and durable (and shiny :p )

i also swapped out my foot long power V for a THE dh seat...

i also took off the broken boomerang off my bike and put on a "third eye" they call it...

hmm.. i think i need to clean my cassette tomorrow.
Whatever you do, don't loose the dirtjumper, that could be dangerous.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WheelieMan said:
Whatever you do, don't loose the dirtjumper, that could be dangerous.
lol.... eventually it's gonna be a single speed with no front brake and be in the classifieds....

i might switch to the vanilla because the dj is sooo effin heavy (i'm not a weight weenie, but it's sooo hard to manuver and manual etc... because i'm only like 100 lbs...)

·
Registered
819 Posts
how do those tires stick in dirt? what kendas did u have before? would u take the holy rollers over the hooks?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts