Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
think
853 Posts
That last crash was ugly.

I'm hearing the death wish thing...the only way to make some of those jumps harsher would have been uphill landings.

·
Registered
443 Posts
that was gayper-tastic. although i'd prolly run the course hah

·
(not that fast)
954 Posts
sweet, but it seems like there was no incentive to hit the jumps. other than the stairs this was pretty much just road biking.

·
Natural Born Killer
370 Posts
That looked particularly suicidal in the rain with all those nice soft walls and railings. Makes a nice down hill course in the woods look pretty tame. A big :thumbsup: for moxie!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
its funny how spesh supported the race but did not let any of their riders actually race.

and there's the fact that the trail was built by non riders meaning it was highly sketch!

·
Ricky DH
2,249 Posts
Am I on crack or is that Lance Canfield at 5:14 on a Jedi??

Wicked crashes. Look at the skeetchy jump to flat that no one was hitting.

·
Canfield Bikes
1,126 Posts
Yea, it was a sketchy race, the polished rocks, red tile and mossy granite stairs made it interesting. The wood (pallet) jumps were not very well placed and there was a road gap at the end that no one hit because it was a death wish. Otherwise it was fun, had a great turnout (148 riders I believe) and got to hang with Sam for a sec. He didn't race, nursing an injury, but the 1st place guy was a Specalized rider. Too bad he won the same bike he was racing on. I'm stoked on my 3rd place finish, I did another race this weekend and was able to beat the #1 from this race in his own backyard!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts