Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Nice frame, cant wait for pics of complete build and action pics! :thumbsup:
\
OOOH pickle fork top tube is good for getting the balls stuck in there! If it doesnt make you faster it'll sure make you squeel louder! :D

·
biking is fun
2,365 Posts
Nice, corsair makes some amazing bikes. been toying around with the idea of getting a corsair myself. definately on the short list.

·
Discernibly Turgid
226 Posts
Nice - I love my Crown. Please tell me you're getting an Elka to replace that Roco.

No pulley issues on the Crown (other than having to grind a tiny bit on my chainguide) - it's fixed in place and uses a different setup than the Maelstrom/Marque.

·
I bike long tyme.
1,106 Posts
Right on man! Congrats! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Zak said:
Nice - I love my Crown. Please tell me you're getting an Elka to replace that Roco.

No pulley issues on the Crown (other than having to grind a tiny bit on my chainguide) - it's fixed in place and uses a different setup than the Maelstrom/Marque.

After talking to Pablo the stage 5 is DEFINATELY replacing the Roco :thumbsup:

I must admit, I was a little concerned after hearing the pulley probs people were having with the marquee/maelstrom, but I figured it would be ok since the pulley on the crown isn't floating. After seeing the system in person I am 100% confident there will be no issues, it is solid as hell.

I can't wait to get this thing built. It is completely opposite from my last DH bike (1st gen v-10) and I couldn't be more stoked about that. Anyway, my parts order is together and should be getting processed either today or Monday, so my grueling wait is almost over:cornut:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts